An Ethical Treatment for Drug Addiction is Presented in Hyos-Sco-Phine Tablets for Hypodermic or Internal Use. (Quantitative Formula on every bottle. Guaranteed under the Pure Food and Drugs Act.)
Hyos-Sco-Phine Tablets have been given a thorough clinical test in more than one thousand cases, including all classes of narcotic drug addictions, and are sold to physicians with the distinct understanding that if results are not in every way up to our claims for them the full amount paid for the tablets will be Promptly Refunded. On receipt of information giving quantity and kind of drug used by a patient, we will send any physician a free sample of the proper size tablets, also price list and clinical reports.
Combs Chemical Co., St. Louis, Mo.
The Latest Eclectic Publications.
The latest books will always be found on this page.
- Essentials of Medical Gynecology. By A. F. Stephens, M.D., Professor of Medical Gynecology in the American Medical College, St. Louis, Mo. 12 mo, 428 pages, fully illustrated. Cloth, $3.00, postpaid. 1907.
- Diseases of the Digestive Organs. For students and practitioners. By Owen A. Palmer, M.D., Cleveland, O., Member Ohio State Eclectic Medical Association, etc. 8vo, 524 pages, cloth, $3.00. 1907.
- Treatment of Disease. By Finley Ellingwood, M.D., Chicago, Editor Ellingwood's Therapeutist. Two volumes, 8vo, 1100 pages. Cloth, $6.00 per set, postpaid. 1907.
- Diseases of the Nose, Throat and Ear. By Kent O. Foltz, M.D., Professor of Ophthalmology, Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology in the Eclectic Medical Institute, Cincinnati. 700 pages, 12 mo, fully illustrated. Cloth, $3.50, postpaid. 1906.
- Materia Medica and Clinical Therapeutics. By F. J. Petersen, M.D., Lompoc, Cal. 12mo, 400 pages, cloth, $3.00. 1905.
Complete price list on request.
Finley Ellingwood, M.D., 100 State St. Chicago, Ill.